As part of the Rules & Regulations for the NAGVA organization, members agree to abide by these principles.
- I will practice good sportsmanship.
- I will act in ways that bring respect to me, my coaches, my team and NAGVA.
- I will not use bad language.
- I will not swear or insult other persons.
- I will not fight with other athletes, coaches, volunteers or staff.
Training and Competition
- I will learn and follow the rules of my sport.
- I will always try my best during training, pool play and competitions.
- I will not "hold back" in preliminary competition just to get into an easier finals competition division.
Responsibility for My Actions
- I will not make inappropriate or unwanted physical, verbal or sexual advances on others.
- I will not smoke in non‐smoking areas.
- I will not use illegal drugs at NAGVA sanctioned events.
- I will obey all laws and NAGVA governing rules for my sport.
I understand that if I do not obey this Code of Conduct, I will be subject to a range of consequences by the local tournament committee or director and/or the NAGVA board up to and including not being allowed to participate.